: Video Games : : Video Games :

Lol, Fiance pointed these out to me, I'm surprised I never really got into this series. She was right, it sounds like me with a pitched voice. :D

When Peeing When Peeing

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

If Sega could rub together 2 shits of common sense, they'd contract you to make a full fledged anime for this. It would sell like crazy, and I could see this as the basis for an excellent main TV series for sonic, and also something for old DBZ addicts like me to watch. Great job man.

Perspective Perspective

Hey,

Really great game dude, just could've been a bit longer. Cute story, decent graphics, and nice gameplay. Am I the only one who imagined the voice from the dog from Up?

V-Day Mary Blackjack V-Day Mary Blackjack

It was insanely hard to win, and even though I'm not a furry, I feel cheated for not getting tits. Should add split hand to it and maybe a double down.

Interactive Rifles v1.3 Interactive Rifles v1.3

Nice enough, but firearms make me rant, so....

Many points have already been made so I won't need to state everything..

M1 Garand
30-06 not .30 the Gunny would pistol whip your ass
It was specifically issued to US military, but sometimes other Allies would pick one up or get a crate in a pinch. Its also a weapon worshipped by the Marines.
The original magazine only held 5 rounds, the 8 round mag came later on. Also made by a Canadian gunsmith from whom it gets its name

98K
A fine rifle, no real comment.

AK47
Is used by militaries all over the world and by militia and terrorists all over as well. Also most terrorist groups have trouble getting authentic well made AKs, its not as easy as TV would make you think.

AK102
I know it exists (nice choice of obscure firearm) but you should show the AK74u or even AN94 (used by US special forces) with GP25 40mm grenade launcher

MP40
Does not belong in a game called interactive "RIFLES", why not add an HK MP5 SD2 or P90 or Thompson , or Vector. Although the MP5 would be the most acceptable of those

M4A1
If you have two AKs why not an M16A2 which commonly use 7.62 NATO

Steyr-77 more commonly uses 7.62, so I would've used that but more of a comment than a correction there. You might also want to mention its extensive use in Die Hard. Also its use by european Spec Ops and its bull-pup design.

lolwtfmudkips responds:

Yea, I know the MP40 is more of an SMG type, but I was not thinking clearly when making the weapon line-up.

Updated btw.

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

Fucking awesome!

I'm going to need your mad skills for my impending reign of never ending destruction and pizza (Theme songs and all that). Seriously, great power to this one. Keep it up

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

An ything you need. Happy to help. Glad you dig it.

Just Not Right Just Not Right

Decent Song but...

Your views are filled with faults. War is ugly but necessary, remember when ever a war begins its because somebody hit first, the one who hit first is almost never the one to declare war. That person is just wanting to bully whoever they can, the one who declares war is usually acting in defence to avoid being walked on and attacked again. If someone punched you in the face and told you you were a dick licking bitch, would you allow it, or would you put them in their place. so that they don't keep doing it to you and others? Get it? I do dislike war but I understand its need, thats the part thats fucked up, the straight truth is that peace can only be attained once, all threats are eliminated and disabled. Peace for everyone is impossible, peace is only for the winner the rest live in ruin. Fucked up? Yes, but true. Think if Hitler was given a pass, the world might have a new industry for "Kosher" ovens. I no I'm gonna get shit for this but the truth is the truth, and I'm entitled to my opinions and beliefs just as much as you are to yours. Decent sound over all, but I'd make the drums a bit harder.

FYI you lost no points, over the songs point or your stance, I rate fairly, based only on the quality of the over all product.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Very Nice

Fast with an adventurous feeling in the beginning, the goes into a more serious boss battle sound, and finally the triumphant hero. Reminds me of FF7 & DBZ. I could picture an awesome battle while I was listening. Well done.

Guess Who! Guess Who!

Nice. Moon River was playing on the radio on the way to work today too.... I think I should watch Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight with the girlfriend. Or that episode of Seinfield when George joins a book club. The movie and the book are quite different. Anyway, really good art. I think you really captured her vibe.

human marine human marine

Good art but as the concept design its not very creative. As mentioned below, it seems highly familiar, and to me that's a big minus. Your art is quite impressive though. If it wasn't for the design being so derivative you'd easily have a 5. Its funny, my brother is the same. I can't draw well but he can, when we were designing characters, his sucked, but my art looked like I was still 8. So he just redrew my designs, and together we had some really bad ass and creative concept art. The point of my rambling, is that you may want to try asking some friends or something for ideas, even if they can't draw for shit. My brother obviously knows me well enough to translate my designs, I'm not sure if it'll be as easy for you like that. Anyway good luck with your project.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Lol

I shall now proceed to further fighter junkie-ism by naming each character.
(Top to Bottom, then Left to Right)
Rugal Bernstein, Khushnood Butt, Geese Howard, Dan Hibiki, Kim Kaphwan, Raiden, Terry Bogard, Ryujii Yamzaki, and Rock Howard.