All 6 art Reviews

Guess Who! Guess Who!

Nice. Moon River was playing on the radio on the way to work today too.... I think I should watch Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight with the girlfriend. Or that episode of Seinfield when George joins a book club. The movie and the book are quite different. Anyway, really good art. I think you really captured her vibe.

human marine human marine

Good art but as the concept design its not very creative. As mentioned below, it seems highly familiar, and to me that's a big minus. Your art is quite impressive though. If it wasn't for the design being so derivative you'd easily have a 5. Its funny, my brother is the same. I can't draw well but he can, when we were designing characters, his sucked, but my art looked like I was still 8. So he just redrew my designs, and together we had some really bad ass and creative concept art. The point of my rambling, is that you may want to try asking some friends or something for ideas, even if they can't draw for shit. My brother obviously knows me well enough to translate my designs, I'm not sure if it'll be as easy for you like that. Anyway good luck with your project.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Lol

I shall now proceed to further fighter junkie-ism by naming each character.
(Top to Bottom, then Left to Right)
Rugal Bernstein, Khushnood Butt, Geese Howard, Dan Hibiki, Kim Kaphwan, Raiden, Terry Bogard, Ryujii Yamzaki, and Rock Howard.

Pixel Ego Pixel Ego

KOF

The art is great, a well made pixel graphic. As to the design of the character, its so bi-curious man-woman looking that he belong in King of Fighters (Maybe Ash finally got a boy friend?). Side-notes aside, it is still very well made. Nice Work.

Sleepy time Sleepy time

Excellent!

Very good, I like your style... it is moody yet vibrant.

Also it reminded me of "Phantom of the Paradise" just before Winslow attempted to kill himself and Swan explains it to him.

Jotaro Kujo Jotaro Kujo

ORA!!!!!

It makes me wanna turn on my dreamcast!