Perspective Perspective

Hey,

Really great game dude, just could've been a bit longer. Cute story, decent graphics, and nice gameplay. Am I the only one who imagined the voice from the dog from Up?

V-Day Mary Blackjack V-Day Mary Blackjack

It was insanely hard to win, and even though I'm not a furry, I feel cheated for not getting tits. Should add split hand to it and maybe a double down.

Interactive Rifles v1.3 Interactive Rifles v1.3

Nice enough, but firearms make me rant, so....

Many points have already been made so I won't need to state everything..

M1 Garand
30-06 not .30 the Gunny would pistol whip your ass
It was specifically issued to US military, but sometimes other Allies would pick one up or get a crate in a pinch. Its also a weapon worshipped by the Marines.
The original magazine only held 5 rounds, the 8 round mag came later on. Also made by a Canadian gunsmith from whom it gets its name

98K
A fine rifle, no real comment.

AK47
Is used by militaries all over the world and by militia and terrorists all over as well. Also most terrorist groups have trouble getting authentic well made AKs, its not as easy as TV would make you think.

AK102
I know it exists (nice choice of obscure firearm) but you should show the AK74u or even AN94 (used by US special forces) with GP25 40mm grenade launcher

MP40
Does not belong in a game called interactive "RIFLES", why not add an HK MP5 SD2 or P90 or Thompson , or Vector. Although the MP5 would be the most acceptable of those

M4A1
If you have two AKs why not an M16A2 which commonly use 7.62 NATO

Steyr-77 more commonly uses 7.62, so I would've used that but more of a comment than a correction there. You might also want to mention its extensive use in Die Hard. Also its use by european Spec Ops and its bull-pup design.

lolwtfmudkips responds:

Yea, I know the MP40 is more of an SMG type, but I was not thinking clearly when making the weapon line-up.

Updated btw.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

SPARTAAAAA!

As a man of Greek decent, I approve this submission as being "off the fucking hook" AWESOME!

Quiz Fighter Quiz Fighter

It good but...

Its far to easy. Any decent gamer could answer these.

Commando Commando

Doesn't work

Doesn't work so how can I enjoy it?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I've been playing this one for years!

Its really great, I actually made a whole album worth of punk with this. But the disc broke, and I lost the recordings.... You should make a second one...
Disgea rules, DUUUUUUDE!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fun!

Splendidly twisted! Add acid to the next one!

Special Mission Special Mission

Incredible!

This game is amazing, it feels fresh yet nostalgic. Recently Metal Slug has gone down hill (not much they can do with out changing it to much I guess), but maybe if they saw what you've made there would be a great Metal Slug again. You should try to show it to Playmore SNK.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

The Best Yet!

I love Thing-Thing games, and this one takes the cake. All of the control issues from T-Ts previous to 4 and doesn't even bog down the processor (#4 did). The music is also an improvement (kinda of reminds me of Doom), the weapons are also a much better assortment than the previous games with a much more fluid working melee (in the others it feels more clunky), and on top of that the character creation is way more in-depth. Excellent work!