: Video Games : : Video Games :

Lol, Fiance pointed these out to me, I'm surprised I never really got into this series. She was right, it sounds like me with a pitched voice. :D

When Peeing When Peeing

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

If Sega could rub together 2 shits of common sense, they'd contract you to make a full fledged anime for this. It would sell like crazy, and I could see this as the basis for an excellent main TV series for sonic, and also something for old DBZ addicts like me to watch. Great job man.

Egorapture Egorapture

This made me laugh like a bastard, bravo! You did a great job mimicking his style. Bravo to Ego Raptor as well, for actually doing the voice for it. Although all he did was boost his "Ego" with this flash... get it?

Terminator Infiltration Terminator Infiltration

Just last night....

I watched the original Terminator. Funny , but the timing in my life made it funnier.

BenFella responds:

The Universe has aligned itself in your favour today! Good you got a laugh from it.

Transformations Movie Transformations Movie

interesting

I like it, the animation leaves plenty to be desired, but over all a good idea and a respectable effort. Entertaining, but a little short.

Awesome Contra Awesome Contra

pointless

I get that you just slapped it together. But why submit it and waste your or anyone else's time? Zero effort=Zero Points. I'd like to see what you make when you work at it.

TriForce12 responds:

loli know soz to everyone, only uploaded it 4 the lulz really.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Akuma was boss with that beard

Plus, Chameleon was missing parts like his mimic of Rain, Ermac, Noob, etc. Also, Akuma can't die or be defeated the way you were showing, he revives whenever he is completely defeated (Remember CVS2?). Not to be a dick, but its true. The fight was awesome though, but I could have done without the sob story. This isn't Naruto, we don't need a bunch of pussies crying about how messed their lives were, or about some secret they've been forced to bare before every big fight.
All in all, good work.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Outstandingly entertaining!

I loved it! The characters were unique without being retarded, the action was constant, yet you made it fluent so that it did not seem forced which prolonged the state suspend disbelief, the moments of suspense were timed well and lasted only as long as needed, and finally the choice of music and camera angles was top notch. Perfect score!

P.S. Maybe we could make a series together, I'm writing a story of similar style and your flash skill and art style fit the bill amazingly.

Jerry Jerry

I liked it!

It had a simple yet effective usage of scenes, the plot was something most can relate to, and it was fairly entertaining. Well done...